Way O.T. Anyone using Mozilla Firefox? Netscape is pissing meoff!

If you're speaking of the Mozilla browser itself, you'll find that
it's just about exactly the same as Netscape.  I think what you want
is Mozilla Firefox ... very confusing, but a different product.
Firefox is, in my opinion, the best browser out there hands down.  I
can only speak for Windoze though.  I've been using Firefox since like
0.5 beta (about a year I guess).  Download it and give it a try.

And I just noticed that their email client, Thunderbird, just went to
1.0 release.  Also a very good product.  Much better than Netscrape's
email client or Outlook Express.  Again, my opinion.

matt.