Way O.T. Anyone using Mozilla Firefox? Netscape is pissingme off!

I use both Firefox the browser AND Thunderbird the email/newsgroup client.

Mozilla is the parent umbrella organization, they have a bundled suite
which is called the Mozilla (All-in-one Internet Application) Suite,
<http://www.mozilla.org>.

It's got a whole bunch of apps all combined together but the development
of certain versions lags behind the stand alone versions.

Better to download the individual apps and install them directly.

I say keep IE in the background but basically fuh-ged-aboud-it.

TBerk
  go for it.