Who was it the had the MkI with Cessna lights as high beams atCincy?

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Lars,
>
> These lit up a tree line like daylight. I've had
> hyperwhites, and these are so much better.

That does make one wonder why the do such a so-so job
lighting the way in the airplane.  (and OMG you should see
the needle head deep into the "discharge" range when
they're on!)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen