Hidden MK 1 content - was Re: Someone is buying all thesciroccos...

> Ahhh, go stick your head in a prime number, eh? :-)     I am always
> amused (or saddened)
> by Cathy's stories too...perhaps we do need a user maintained
> space...scirocco blogging...
> hmmm
>
> ==Brett

Ah, but you don't hear my teacher stories, they can be VERY interesting. I
had to look up "Blogging", I guess it's neutral enough. Had to figure out
if I should go into lurk mode or not...
Just be glad I don't tell you about all the stuff I've fixed successfully,
I only tend to post about my screwups. Disaster seems to follow me, so
those stories are never in short supply.

 Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"