Who was it the had the MkI with Cessna lights as high beams atCincy?

Yes, it was my mk1 that sports the landing lights for high beams...

I honestly can't say exactly what application these beams are meant for,
cause I bought them from a friend who also did not know exactly.  And there
is no part number or manufacturer stamped on the housing.  :/

In any event, they do fit into the mk1 high beam buckets with little trouble.
They have no refractors in the front (flat) lens and require a "precise"
alignment for the spot lighting to be most effective.  But when it is very dark
on a back road, these are the best lights I have used yet...
(compared to my Hella H1's with 100W bulbs...)

Ben