Way O.T. Anyone using Mozilla Firefox? Netscape is pissing meoff!

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:39:40 -0600, Patrick Bureau
<patrick.bureau@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is a decent browser, and I am not here to start a war, but most
> commercial banking system, will not accept mozilla 1.0 as a valid safe
> browser.. and I refuse to use 2 browsers at this time.
>
> PS: a lot of the INTRA nets also get quirky results.. being programmed for
> IE6.

Both of my online banks and my school's notoriously finicky intranet
(which supposedly works exclusively with ie6 and netscape 4 (but not
later)) work perfectly if not better with firefox

-Grant-