Way O.T. Anyone using Mozilla Firefox? Netscape is pissingme off!

Patrick Bureau wrote:
> It is a decent browser, and I am not here to start a war, but most
> commercial banking system, will not accept mozilla 1.0 as a valid safe
> browser.. and I refuse to use 2 browsers at this time.
>
> PS: a lot of the INTRA nets also get quirky results.. being programmed for
> IE6.
>
> Cheers

I open IE when I need to run Flash (as I don't have flash installed in
Firefox on purpose) and so on.

Keep in mind you can pop open a browser window for a one off task and
get back to life very easy.

I read your statement " and I refuse to use 2 browsers at this time."
but it makes little sense, to me.  One is the default,
'do-most-anything' browser, the other is the
'I-need-you-for-just-one-thing' browser and sees very little light of day.

Too each his own.

TBerk