Way O.T. Anyone using Mozilla Firefox? Netscape is pissing meoff!

It is a decent browser, and I am not here to start a war, but most
commercial banking system, will not accept mozilla 1.0 as a valid safe
browser.. and I refuse to use 2 browsers at this time.

PS: a lot of the INTRA nets also get quirky results.. being programmed for
IE6.

Cheers