From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ron Pieper
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 8:56 PM
To: Eric S; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: a blast from the past.

--- Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:
> Ya know, one of those bored moments when you search on your own name?

Well, I do now...I did this, found I held a PhD from UT Tyler, was born
estimated 1940, and
authored "a great Excel spreadsheet" having something to do with VW 020
tranmissions....

Will the real Ron Pieper please stand up???

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor Jr." - '81 Scirocco S 7SM
2.0L 16V w/ Megasquirt, Quaifed GL 4-speed
It's Alive!!!