Way O.T. Anyone using Mozilla Firefox? Netscape is pissing meoff!

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 02:43:13AM -0800, T Berk wrote:

> I open IE when I need to run Flash (as I don't have flash installed in
> Firefox on purpose) and so on.

Heh, you need the firefox "click to play" flash extension... if there is a
Flash animation, it just shows an icon that says "Click to Play Flash
Animation"  Good stuff.

FWIW, both of my banks, all three of my credit cards, and my investment
brokerage all work fine with Firefox.  The only reason I ever use IE is to
visit windowsupdate.com.

Dan

--
Aerodrome (n) - British word for airport. About what you would expect from
a country that gives its airplanes names like Gypsy Moth and Fairey Battle