Overheating problem with Dieter

I have a persistant overheating problem with my '81.  The cooling fan works sporatically at best.  I have replaced the fan motor and the in radiator switch.  I have cleaned all the plugs to the switch and the fan as well.  I have found that in order to get the fan going I have to go to the fuse panel and pull then replace the fuse then the fan works. Is there another relay that needs replacing and/or cleaning?   HELP!!!

Thanks,

Behrle