Overheating problem with Dieter

Unfortunately my answers will be general, but hopefully helpful...

It sounds like you have dirty connections on the fuse block where the fuse
is.  This has prolly come about because of a water leak?  You might check...
Also, it is possible that the fan relay, which should be on the fuse block on -
that- car, is sticky, again possible because of some slight corrosion?

I have not had specific experience in this matter, but I would check to make
sure that these things are not an issue if I were you...

HTH

David Utley