Waterfest Hotels Posted

Denny and I are booked at the Sierra Suites in Piscataway, and I suspect
Mark and Sean will end up there too, same as last year. Not far from the
fun, but you can sleep peacefully, if you know what I mean. Plus they are
suites, so you can cook/ cool your beverages, all that jazz. And our poor
cars will likely be abused on the strip once again.  If any of you have
spouses/friends staying in the main hotels that don't have cars, could you
grab a parking pass for me if the hotels get uptight about who's in the
parking lot? (ie tell them that your spouse/friend has a car too?) It sucks
getting turned away from the lot.
Cathy