WTB: 3a from Audi 80

I plan on getting the harness from from a company in British Columbia, they
sell it ready to plug and play, so intstallation will be easy and about 30
mins.  I have a head that i'm planning on getting from RSC Tuning(he spells
it Tunning), I seen the discussion, but for $500 canadian, i feel i'm
getting a good enough deal, and supporting the local economy.    I thought
it was only the ABA that needed the block off plate, but if i need it, a
company in Calgary sells it.   If I could have the email of that guy, it'd
be great, but I think shipping is gonna kill me.  I'm located pretty high up
in Canada, but if no one in Alberta has it, i guess thats the route i'll
have to go.  I plan to do a 1.8JH head on it btw.

If i get the 3a distributor, will i need a different wiring harness to mate
it up with a knock sensor?
I'm not 100% knowlegeable on this swap, so if i'm not making sense(do I
ever?) please, please correct me.

Thanks

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*