Evans Coolant (again, was Puyallup VW Swap Meet)

Sounds like it might be helping, who knows...

  In my experience, I definately needed the air/oil cooler after the install
of the Evans, and I would highly recommend it...  At the very least, I would
remove the "oil heater" and plumb the water lines accordingly...

  BTW, if you have a headgasket issue, I would plan on getting that taken care
of quickly.  Also, if the oil is leaking out, it is possibly leaking into the
bores while running as well...  I would keep your RPMs down when it is cold
(sounds like you prolly do anways), also, for shiznits and giggles, you might
throw some Chevron Techron at it, the 10-12 dollar bottle.  Then drive the
piss out of it, if there is a build-up of carbon from oil leaking in, it will
do away with it...  However, if it was there, and you do have a H/G leaking,
it will prolly build up again IF that is the cause...

Just some ideas...

Good luck with it all, and I would like to hear from you on your experience
with Evans...

David Utley