Puyallup VW Swap Meet

No, man I was stuck under my car all Saturday night trying to get a
busted thermostat housing bolt out.  Next day went to Sears, got the
expensive Craftsman bolt-extraction kit, then broke the extractor bit in
the broken bolt.  Fun.

Towed it 1 mile to Peter's German Service first thing Monday, car done
by afternoon.  Let the real mechanics deal with it!

Did get the power steering pump changed all on my own, though. (Thanks
to Patrick and his great onlineTech-note.)

Thanks also to everyone with the info on those t-stat housing bolts (I
found some at a True-Value, but they only carried 20mm or 25mm, no 22mm
though I couldn't put them to use anyway.)

Now officially running Evans Coolant 100% .

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L