  From: T. Reed
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 3:37 AM
  Subject: OT: Sauerkraut (was: Re: Anson, Anson he's my hero!!!!)

  > BTW I put a "Sauerkraut" sticker on Anson's car last night just like I did Victor Jr..  Just the
  > word Sauerkraut, from the stickers I had made that didn't sell so well.  All of us Cincy guys can
  > be members of the "Sauerkraut Klub" - just stop by and get a sticker!  (ok the rest of you too, IF
  > you stop by...)

  Okay I don't normally waste people's time with stuff that's way OT, but
  I'm curious.. am I the only one here that loves sauerkraut? Maybe it's
  just the bit of Austrian blood running through my veins or the spirited
  driving numbing my senses but when I'm hungry I love a hot dog (or chili
  dog for that matter) with kraut and a beer. It also tastes great with pork
  and applesauce..

  I can see how other people can dislike it.. a lot of times it is not
  prepared right but they don't know and don't give it a second chance. But
  IMO that's like when you're 14 and chugging a warm Coors light in the
  bushes for the first time. If you thought it was nasty at first and never
  tried beer again.. where would you be now? :)

  -Toby