OT: Sauerkraut (was: Re: Anson, Anson he's my hero!!!!)

> BTW I put a "Sauerkraut" sticker on Anson's car last night just like I did Victor Jr..  Just the
> word Sauerkraut, from the stickers I had made that didn't sell so well.  All of us Cincy guys can
> be members of the "Sauerkraut Klub" - just stop by and get a sticker!  (ok the rest of you too, IF
> you stop by...)

Okay I don't normally waste people's time with stuff that's way OT, but
I'm curious.. am I the only one here that loves sauerkraut? Maybe it's
just the bit of Austrian blood running through my veins or the spirited
driving numbing my senses but when I'm hungry I love a hot dog (or chili
dog for that matter) with kraut and a beer. It also tastes great with pork
and applesauce..

I can see how other people can dislike it.. a lot of times it is not
prepared right but they don't know and don't give it a second chance. But
IMO that's like when you're 14 and chugging a warm Coors light in the
bushes for the first time. If you thought it was nasty at first and never
tried beer again.. where would you be now? :)

-Toby