Sauerkraut (was: Re: Anson, Anson he's my hero!!!!)

I like sauerkraut, but the people I have to live with me have decided that
THEY could not live with me and the sauerkraut. (I think you get the
picture)
so as long as I live around here, sauerkraut, any sort of beans, cabbage I
am not allowed to ingest if I am to reside in the house the following 24
hours from ingestion time (grin)

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco