The ultimate Idiot driver

The car was under the rear driving wheels just before the cargo section. The
front DS of the car collapsed, the DS wheel sheared off the CV joint to lay
flat. The rear PS tire was lifted in the air.

Reminded me of a mouse stepped on by a elephant  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com