OT: Sauerkraut (was: Re: Anson, Anson he's my hero!!!!)

>If you thought it was nasty at first and never
>tried beer again.. where would you be now? :)

Ummm. Sitting in front of a computer having worked till midnight and gotten
up at 6 to start again?
Or
Looking out the window at 7:30am wondering if it were too early to go out
and start fixing the bumper on my car?

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer