OT: Sauerkraut (was: Re: Anson, Anson he's my hero!!!!)

How 'bout a race of your choice, beer of choice in both cases, and a few
nice ladies that can talk racing too (or guys in the girls cases)!!! I'm all
about that!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)