Anson, Anson he's my hero!!!!

Oh yeah?  That's NOTHING! ;)  He scored me TWO sets of 13" racin tars - one set of Hoosiers and
one set of BFG F1 Rains - drove an hour each way to get them AND THEN the next night DELIVERED
them another hour in the opposite direction.

I agree.  Whatta guy.  What a wunnerful guy.

Oh and Josh, you're not so bad yourself, scoring me stuff at the yard all the time.

BTW I put a "Sauerkraut" sticker on Anson's car last night just like I did Victor Jr..  Just the
word Sauerkraut, from the stickers I had made that didn't sell so well.  All of us Cincy guys can
be members of the "Sauerkraut Klub" - just stop by and get a sticker!  (ok the rest of you too, IF
you stop by...)

Later all, and thanks again, Anson!

Ron