From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of
JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 6:33 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Anson, Anson he's my hero!!!!

Yes fellow listers that silly man with the silly name really is my hero!  He
scored me a set of 225/45R15 nearly new race slicks for the low, low price
of FREE!!!!!  Not only were they free but he also drove an hour each
direction out of his way to deliver them to me and put them in my basement
while i was not home.  Every body say it together now "Your a good man
charlie brown"!!!!  Really, my thanks go out to you in more ways than could
I could ever show.

Joshua Conner
Tier 2/Tech Support
Verizon Wireless