Labor Costs...

you realize that harbour freight selling springs compressors for liek 25$ and you can do your own shocks in the rear AND front for nothing other than price of springs/shocks ?

I can do it and I am a computer geek, I am sure you can to.

gsp320@aol.com wrote:
I just got my baby back from the shop - 2 new KYB shocks in the back (next
month the fronts!) and while I think I'm lucky to use this mechanic, he charges
$84/hour for labor! This is in the Suburbs of Wash DC..
What do you guys pay (if you don't do it yourself?)