door lever issues (not long)

Try removing the door handle from the door, cleaning the mechanism and
putting some grease or a few drops of heavy oil on the moving parts.  The "factory"
grease gets old and hard with age, in cold weather it's worst.  This should do
it.  WD-40 is not the best lubricant to use, in fact it's not a lubricant at
all (but that's an entirely different discussion).

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 9/14/2003 1:45:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,