From: "Dan Smith"
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 4:44 PM
Subject: door lever issues (not long)

> This happened with my 16v and I forgot the fix. When it's warm out, my
driver's door opens fine. When it's cold, I have to push in the door while
squeezing the hell out of the latch to get it to open. Extreme pain in the
ass (and fingers). Pass. side works fine all the time. Do I hose the
mechanism down with WD-40? Replace some little bit? Swap bits from the pass
side? Nobody really rides in the pass. seat and I never do, so screw 'em!