  From: SailingFC@aol.com
  To: sad_rocc@yahoo.com ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 2:56 PM
  Subject: Re: door lever issues (not long)

  Try removing the door handle from the door, cleaning the mechanism and
  putting some grease or a few drops of heavy oil on the moving parts.  The "factory"
  grease gets old and hard with age, in cold weather it's worst.  This should do
  it.  WD-40 is not the best lubricant to use, in fact it's not a lubricant at
  all (but that's an entirely different discussion).

  -Dick-
  78 Scirocco
  Original Owner
  http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

  In a message dated 9/14/2003 1:45:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,