Turboin CIS 8V.... BOV or CBV???? HELP!!

Hey Guys, whats up?  I'm gonna be turboing a 84 Scirocco 8V and I've been
doing some reseach, I came across this page
"http://wwwrsphysse.anu.edu.au/~amh110/Technical_pages/blow_off_valve.htm";
and it says:
"A Compressor bypass valve (CBV) must be used with Bosch K-Jet injection, as
being a closed system, any loss of air for which fuel has already been
metered by the movement of the airflow sensor plate, will result in an
over-rich condition and possible backfire"
So does that mean I need to use a CBV rather than a Blow off valve?
I do not have the extra money to install a new engine management system, so
please tell me if I have to use a CBV or if BOV is the way to go, I'd love
to hear your opinions or what you've done.
Thanks
Jesse