flame wars

Quoting "T. Reed" <treed2@wsu.edu>:

> I'm totally calm; once again I apologize that this message was received
> as so inflammatory. I was just trying to "save a scirocco" from what I
> believe to be mistreatment. I guess this is a touchy subject like telling
> people how to raise their kids or something.
>
> -Toby

Toby,
   Thanks for the first laugh of the day...  ;-)  I have only been here a
while and I know that I have offended a few of you, esp. with my 'flywheel
weight can be good' argument...  I am certain that I have not completely lived
that down...  :-(  Digital ideas don't convey well, they are very imprecise as
we all know...  Don't sweat it. Unfortunately there are some people that are
going to be upset at what others would consider just ideas.  Unfortunately, I
have not been able to find evidence to support my ideas, but I know that it is
partially because it is not a popular idea (see above), as well as I have not
worked really hard to find it.  I -will- find it though...  <evil grin>...
But back to the point, don't let others dispositions influence yours...  Fact,
as someone already pointed out it more valuable than feeling...

My .02

David

David