[OT] WTB: ***8V/16V Passenger Side Engine Mount Brackets!***

I need as many A1 pass. side engine mount brackets that I can find!

I'm almost out of passenger side engine mount brackets, and I need more
ASAP.

The ones I need are the '79 and up brackets, 8V and 16V, that hold the
larger mounts.

I will pay up to $10 each, or trade for parts or credit.
As an example; 3 pass. brackets for an 020 bolt kit, or 8 brackets for
an 80% kit...

If you are shipping 1 or 2, the Priority Flat Rate Envelope is only
$3.85 regardless of weight, and with delivery confirmation it's $4.30. I
shipped all 4 - A1 mounts to Hawaii last Wednesday, it weighed over
6lbs, and it was still only $4.30...

Thanks in advance!

Peter
302.832.8989