crankase breather hose removal

I have a K&N (small one) in the crankcase breather for both my CIS and the
DIGI systems.  Never had a problem so far...

Cory

At 04:26 PM 03/22/2003 -0800, Robbie Cotner wrote:

I'm currently going crazy eliminating hoses in my 8v's engine compartement,
and was wondering how many of you guys have removed the crankcase breather
hose and put a filter on the cover instead...  any ill effects?  Also, on
my 8v there are two lines coming out of the valve cover, a big one that
goes to the air box, and a little one that goes to the intake manifold.
Would it harm anything to block off the little one going to the intake
manifold?  Thanks-

Rob