OT: I made it!

--0-1611758945-1048379561=:3219

I finally made it home! One way overpriced hotel, 1 youth hostel and a rental neon later, I've made it back to Steamboat! Now I just need to figure out how to get a 2800lb piece of shit back here and I'll be all set. For those of you who missed it, the clutch died on the Saab halfway between Steamboat and Denver and with a severe lack of cash, we were all pretty screwed. Luckily my girlfriend's check cleared today and she has full auto ins coverage so we were able to rent a car. Thanks to Mike and Eric for the support.

Dan