Por-15 Question and couple of MkI Q's too.

>Julie, this "black beauty"; what is it exactly. I assuming it's not sand of
>course.
I got it from a sand and gravel place. Try a welders supply shop. All I know
about it is that its shiny black. Looks like very fine valcanic glass. Edges
are sharp and it does not crush easily.
Man it cuts into rust fast. 2-3 seconds and the spot is gone to bare metal.
Wear a face sheils AND a mask, the stuff flies!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com