Speaking of weddings....

  Wow, that's two listers slaughtered. What is wrong with you people!? We're
here for you not only to help you with your cars, but your sanity as well!!
Sure, we dropped the ball on Mike, but RUN WHILE YOU CAN NATE!!!

  Just kidding! ;)   Best wishes to both couples!

Carl- wasn't tortured enough the first time, and got married again
77rocco
03vue