  From: Euroroc II
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 2:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Who's going to Dubwars?

  Ok... whatever Shawn.
  Well when no one showed up to help me fix my 16V one weekend when I really
  needed it... fix my daily driver vs. stroke my ego, I got over it. Look I'm
  still here!

  I wanted to go but I had a problem with one car and after thinking about it
  a 3+ hour drive (each way) to the 100+ degree temps in choking dust in the
  middle of the central valley (thanks Kevin for the description) just didn't
  do it for me and I'm guessing others.

  So get over it.
  -Raffi