From: L F [mailto:rocco16v@netzero.net]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 6:33 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; Euroroc II
Subject: Re: Who's going to Dubwars?

Hey guys, I've talked to Shawn about this and it's much more than poor
attendance at a get-together.
 He's not pouting, he's not hurt, it's not ego.
 It would be useless to say what it actually IS, because many listers
would have a difficult time understanding.
He has his reasons, they are reasons I agree with, and let's just wish
him well.  Who knows, he may be back one day.

Larry
sandiego16v