[Re: OT: Wedding pics]

Yep. It is sad that some guys get married and have to lay the car to rest.
Sorry for ya...

Seriously, congrats!
Cathy, married 23 years, only seems like 50.
(LOL I typed that 213! It doesn't feel quite THAT long!)

http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/exportImage.asp?s=cano&i=10870370&w=800&h=600
>   Two:
http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/exportImage.asp?s=cano&i=10870370&w=800&h=600

>   Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>   OK, I know this is a car list and all, but I got married last Friday (the
11th... missed it by two days!) and I have pics on the web. While I don't
think you guys would be interrested in those (it was a simple JoP ceremony
outside a courthouse), I think you WILL be interrested in these two:

>   One
>
>   Two
>
>   Our charriot awaits!
>
>   Was: Mike Smith
>
>   Now: Mr. Mike Smith
>
>   '86 Red 16v
>

>   word (w?rd)
>   interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source