[Mk1] Desperately seeking dizzy!!

I need to get the '81 up and running so my parents can drive the QSW
while they're here next week.  I had to swap radiatiors already, and
while I was at it I found a broken Hall sender connector.  I went to
push it in and it came out, with 2 broken wires.  I don't have time to
want for a new Hall sender (we leave tomorrow at 3:00 AM), so I'm
putting the shout out.  I need a distributor (or Hall sender and signal
sleeve, since I bent the hell out of it trying to get it off) for my
'81, 1.7.  If anyone has one and can get it to my house by next Monday
I'd appreciate it!
Danka.
Nate

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health, abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad, defeated and obscure"
    -Poor Richard