UPDATE [Mk1] Desperately seeking dizzy!!

I'm putting my .org list status on hold (suspending emails) until I get
back from NY, so I don't have a thousand emails when I get home.  If you
have info on a distributor for me, please email me directly at
<bronson@inwave.com>.
Thanks!!
Nate

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health, abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad, defeated and obscure"
    -Poor Richard