Speaking of weddings....

...I'll be close to H2OFest next weekend, but instead of partying with
VDubbers I'll be getting hitched!!  We're driving out from Wisconsin,
the wedding is in Medina NY and the reception is in Lockport.  Western
New York, Buffalo/Rochester area.  Waterfest is a few hours away, but I
was already told that if I go she'll keep all the presents. ;-)
Wish us luck!
Have fun Festing.
Nate
'81
'84
'87QSW

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health, abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad, defeated and obscure"
    -Poor Richard