Couple of items...

First, Julie, I can't find your email.  email me about those seats.  :)

Second, what's the reliability of http://www.germanautoparts.com/ ?  I ordered a few parts from them over a week ago.  I received an email receipt, but no money has been taken from my account and I've not heard from them since.  I emailed them yesterday(?) regarding this matter and still no response.  I ordered from Potter same day and got that part yesterday (with m&ms, pen and cd... gotta love the personal touch).  Anyone else have any issues with http://www.germanautoparts.com/?

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source