Couple of items...

At 12:03 PM 7/1/2003, Mike Smith wrote:

>First, Julie, I can't find your email.  email me about those seats.  :)
>
>Second, what's the reliability of http://www.germanautoparts.com/ ?  I
>ordered a few parts from them over a week ago.  I received an email
>receipt, but no money has been taken from my account and I've not heard
>from them since.  I emailed them yesterday(?) regarding this matter and
>still no response.  I ordered from Potter same day and got that part
>yesterday (with m&ms, pen and cd... gotta love the personal
>touch).  Anyone else have any issues with http://www.germanautoparts.com/?

Nope -- you shouldn't have any problems with germanautoparts.com.  The
owner was on the list for years, and we've all sent hundreds of people to
them without anything but praise.  Mark from Adirondack and Potterman
together comprise the "premier" online VW parts suppliers...

Of course, mistakes happen, and orders get lost, etc...  They just moved to
a new office building, so my guess is that your order got lost in the
mix.  Don't bother with e-mail, pick up the phone and call them, you'll
have an answer, explanation, and apology in 2 seconds... and it'll be
corrected in another 2.

Jason