Turbo vs. Supercharger.

At 08:11 PM 6/30/2003, L F wrote:
>This debate seems to go around about semi-annually.
>(Is semi-annually TWICE a year or once every TWO years??)

Semi-annually is twice per year.  Bi-Annually would be every 2 years.

Bottom line on Turbo/Supercharger in my opinion?  Look at the current
Mercedes lineup, and you'll see normally aspirated motors, single turbo
motors (Diesel, in Europe), twin-turbo motors (S600 among others), and
Supercharged motors.  In factory form, neither is more or less reliable
than the others, and they each create more power in different ways suiting
different applications.

Jason