Couple of items...

So I'm a little late on this but Mark and the gang at
Adirondack/germanautoparts.com are great!!! Give them a call, I'm sure they
can straighten out any problems you have!

I order a bunch of stuff from both parts4vws.com and germanautoparts.com
and I have to say that both shops are honest and reliable.

-Raffi

Hey I only got M&M's with my last order!!! Where's the love Mike?