Scirocco sighting-ish! hothouse flowers song

FYI, Scirocco is a hot wind, not a warm wind. And it is not felt by Irish
people, but by southern european people close to the Mediterean sea - Spain
France Italy.

Now go listen to some Rob Zombie for a change...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato