Scirocco sighting-ish! hothouse flowers song

I heard this on a columbus radio station yesterday morning.... dunno what it's supposed to mean..... the wind or an actual rocco.

'Tis an Irish band.

Yes I do have too much time on my hands, yes I listen to pretty strange music.

Perhaps I'll edit a movie to this song....

Anson

Don't Go

There's a smell of fresh cut grassAnd it's filling up my sensesAnd the sun is shinin downOn the blossoms in the avenueThere's a buzzin flyHangin round the bluebells and the daisiesThere's a lot more lovin left in this worldDon't goDon't leave me now, now, nowWhile the sun smilesStick around and laugh a whileAnd I'm lying warm on the soft sandy beachesAnd my toes are submerged in the water and it feels goodChildren playing building castles on the shorelineLike a painting that we loved Lord it feels so fineDon't goDon't leave me now, now, nowWhile the sun smilesStick around and laugh a whileThere's white horses and they're coming at me at a pace nowThere's a blue sirocco blowin warm wind into my faceThe sun is shining on the underside of the bridgesAnd there's cars going by with smiles in the windowsAnd there's a black cat lying in the shadow of the gatepostAnd the black cat tells me that love is on the wayThere's a black cat lying in the shadow of the gatepostAnd the black cat tells
 me that love is on the wayDon't goDon't leave me now, now, nowWhile the sun smilesStick around and laugh a while, stick around and laugh a while