Couple of items...

I've never had a problem with them, however, I know they just moved to a
new location within the last 2-3 weeks tops so they might still be a bit
behind the ball on things a bit.  You might want to try calling them as
your chances of getting a responce from a real live human might increase
a bit that way.

I know everyone can have a different experience but so far they have
been pretty quick about things when I've ordered from them.  Basicly I
use them for when potter doesn't have the part listed, or if they have
it for a better price then potter.  But I do love the M&M's and it's one
of the things that keeps me ordering from Mike and the gang.

William