OT: Car advertising - Something to ponder

I find it strange that car advertisements on TV always show cars speeding or
doing other things that are illegal.  At a recent movie I saw a premovie
commercial that showed the new 350 z speeding through a busy city
endangering the safety of others just because it was fun to do.  It seems to
me that advertising cars in this manner is the same as if a beer company
advertised its product by showing people getting drunk pissing on cop cars.
I mean, though both happen, its not necessarily legal nor should be
suggested to the average citizen as a good idea.  I would think somebody
would make this kind of car advertising illegal.

Network Administrator -- -               ||    \----._________.----/
Compliance Services Intl. -- -- --       ||     / ,'   `---'
Phone: (253) 272-6345  - - -- -- --    __||_,--'  -._
www.complianceservices.com  --- - --  /___          ||(-