Digifant on a 16v question

Good summary. I'll only add that you can run Digi-I
without any forced induction quite well. One of the
top VW autocrossers in the country is running Digi-I
on an N/A 8v.

The G60 throttlebody won't work well without forced
induction though. It has a port for the G60's boost
recirculation (basically a wastegate) built-in. You
can use the existing TB though.

And don't forget to get the black/yellow vaccuum hose
that goes from the TB to the ECU. The length and
diameter is calibrated specifically for the MAP sensor
(which is inside the ECU, BTW).

The fuel lines and fuel filter can be a PITA because
the fittings for the rail are on the passenger side. I
ran new ones from the fuel tank b/c the car was a
basket case when I got it. Joe, what did you do?

SNsTuning.com will cut you a chip for any application.
Danny and Sam rock!

Neal
'88 16v
'77 G60